Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Build (How it does and what it brings)



It seems like Netbeans 6.5 getting hotter and hotter in every development build release. This week we releases 3 devevelopment build 200807221016, 200807240010 and just yesterday the 200807251401 which I download just now 50% on progress to be exact(heheheh). Each build brought new cool enhancement and user/developer experience whhhheeewww, it keep me excited and think always what I can test to the new build comming this week, I just cant wait to see the new innovation what it looks like and how it does.

Issues and Enhancement are properly handled with the NB dreamteam. QA participants (http://qa.netbeans.org/processes/cat/65/participants.html) are very passionate about each other idea, sharing and collaborating each other experience. The very interesting thing I notice that upon reading each other mail thread even if its not my domain, Ive learn something new that I never thought it could be woooww. I guess this is the benifit of working on the open source community projects, learning curve is very rapid, discovering new things, solution is just in the mail thread. Sometimes I may think that reading such kind of a like mail thread is the best materials to learn than reading a book that just tell you the straight forward process, but still we have to read books inorder for us to relate the buzzword that they are talking about(heheheh). I could remember one phrase that "Human knowledge belong to the world..."

So just for now. I have to go, my download is about to complete I need to clean-up my Operating System(OS) first to prepare for the installation of this new build, let me taste the new develoment build 200807251401...

"...How it does and what it brings..."

No comments:

Post a Comment