Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

NetCat

Its 06122008 06:30am, saturday no work. but I waked up early with the book RCP opened at the right side of my face, I wanted to go back to sleep to continue my dreams but I couldnt remember what it is, maybe it was Garbage Collected since my stomach is Null this time (joke). I've decided to go to my office. 09:30 am at my cubicle I opened my email, got an email from Suns subjected "Welcome to the NetCAT 6.5 program!".



Dear NetCAT 6.5 applicant,

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the NetBeans 6.5 Community Acceptance Testing program. The response to the program announcement was very high again and the selection process was difficult at best, but your experience and testing offer met our selection criteria.

Best regards,
--
Jiri Kovalsky
NetCAT 6.5 Program Coordinator

WOOOWWW!!! And then I hurry to get log to my NB account I had now QA menu links...



Hope I can contribute lotz of idea and stuff this time.
My download of nb 6.5 now is almost done.

2 comments:

  1. Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete