Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Just tried google Chrome


Just finished downloading and installation of google chrome browser on my sweet MacBook Pro. There are few feature that I like such as it able to fullscreen mode. I cannot find this built-in future on Safari and on FireFox do they have fullscreen but sometimes the bar above wont wont hide after opening new tab and typing new URL address, I think that was a bug. Im impress too w/ its lightning speed, right! is is very noticeable how fast the google chrome browser was upon rendering the component on the site. BUt one thing I notice the flash sometimes crash, this was happen when I open two URL tab streaming at the same time. I think they need to enhance more the flash handling on the page. BUt overall interms of performance It ROcks!

No comments:

Post a Comment